Different Shoots for the Las Vegas Photographer
Like writing or film, there are different styles or genres of photography. If you’re a Las Vegas portrait photographer trying to monetize your photography, it’s important that you familiarize yourself with any style that includes people.
I’m not going to get into the nitty-gritty of all the various types of photography, so instead, I’ll show you what our clients have to say about what we do and the way we do it. Our clients are the backbone of our business, and a happy client tends to lead to more business. So, without further ado, here is what they have to say:
Here are reviews about different styles within the category of Las Vegas Portrait Photographer
Las Vegas Maternity Photographer:
- “Christian is super awesome to work with. He is very patient and listens to what you want. Very professional and the pictures are awesome. He is flexible and charges reasonably. We had him do our baby’s newborn pix and our parent’s anniversary pix, both sessions were stress-free and fun. Love the fact that he gives you all the digital copies. Would definitely hire him again.” -Kate O.
- “My sister and I had our maternity pictures done together by Christian awhile back, I was very satisfied with how they turned out & will continue to return to him for my newborn pictures of our baby girl! He does an awesome job and makes you feel comfortable at all times & is very descriptive of the movements and tells you how much of a change it makes in the pictures!” -Alyssa S.
- “Christian did mine and my sister’s maternity pictures just last weekend at Pueblo park and they turned out beautiful! We were so excited to see them and very happy with them! He is professional, friendly, and easy to work with! We had a lot of fun shooting with him and we highly recommend him :)” -Elexis H.
Las Vegas Family Photographer
- “We had an excellent experience using Christian Purdie Photography for a marriage proposal. Communication was excellent, and the photos and footage were of outstanding quality. Highly recommended and we will be using them again!” – Robbie A.
- “Christian Rocks!!!! Very talented and professional. Handled my son who is Autistic with learning disabilities awesome, with no outburst. That makes everything run so smoothly. Thank you, Christian can never thank you enough.” – Teresa V.
- “Christian was great 🙂 He did my little guy’s first birthday lunch and cake smashing. He was on time, professional, and got some adorable photos. He was also pretty good price-wise and we got tons of pictures. We will definitely be using him again!” -Saira H.
As you can see, there’s a lot of work that a Las Vegas Portrait Photographer has to do, but in the end, the hard work always pays off.